SOLD Victoria BC, 40 series split rims 16 inch. Set of 6. Possible delivery. Maybe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of six(6) 16 inch splits (Aussie HJ47) take offs with no rubber, just rims with liners if they are salvageable. These are tube/liner rims. No hubcap clips.

Ran them for years and took off today.

Pretty sure all 6 are welded, not riveted. Will confirm and post up detailed pics when I retrieve from the tire shop this afternoon.

Possible delivery southbound via Tswassen from Vancouver island, down the I5 as far as Redding, maybe Sactown. If the border ever opens 🤞other than that… shipping/pick up on you. I really hate to scrap viable cruiser bits.

$50 Loonies per rim… $250 for all six.

Perfect for tall skinnies and the “that’s how they came” look. If that’s what you’re into.

Pic is pre-dismount. More to come when I get them back.

Cheers
Crusty

EA0FAB95-C9CC-47A9-BF4F-CBFA74D41E9F.jpeg

Set of six(6) 16 inch splits (Aussie HJ47) take offs with no rubber, just rims with liners if they are salvageable. These are tube/liner rims. No hubcap clips.

Ran them for years and took off today.

Pretty sure all 6 are welded, not riveted. Will confirm and post up detailed pics when I retrieve from the tire shop this afternoon.

Possible delivery southbound via Tswassen from Vancouver island, down the I5 as far as Redding, maybe Sactown. If the border ever opens 🤞other than that… shipping/pick up on you. I really hate to scrap viable cruiser bits.

$50 Loonies per rim… $250 for all six.

Perfect for tall skinnies and the “that’s how they came” look. If that’s what you’re into.

Pic is pre-dismount. More to come when I get them back.

Cheers
Crusty

View attachment 2788872
DD5F3472-479C-4EC8-AB11-AB52E50C11D5.jpeg
117FAAAA-D7A2-40AA-A669-E2D51E61A0AD.jpeg
3FDE0C17-35EC-4852-98D9-837869A10E7D.jpeg
BB7BD2A6-5961-4E42-831F-7C17DCABCCBA.jpeg

6 splits 5.5”x16
4 Dunlop liners
1 Bridgestone liner
1 liner with Chinese writing on it 🤷‍♂️

Could use a clean up but I had run these for years with no issues.

Obviously you’ll need to source new tubes and boots.

Cheers
Crusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom