Very interesting IT STAYS ON! Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I’m driving normally and all of sudden the right turn signal turns it self on! And I stopped to check what is going on. The left turn signal function normally and blink normally. But when I turn the switch to the right, no click! And the right turn signal stay on! I pull the fuse and pull the flasher out from the driver side kick panel, it’s still on!

Where does the turn signal gets its power even I pull the fuse???

And it only happens when I turn on headlights or side markers

I've seen a bulb filament break and touch the other element. This causes power to cross into the other side causing the issue. Other causes are bad ground forcing the power to do the same or my all time favorite, someone forced a single element bulb into a double socket. Check brake light, turn signals, and park lamps. One of the modes you will see something out of place. If not, remove one side rear turn signal bulb, then other and so on until the problem stops. Now you narrowed it down to the corner. Odds are its a bulb issue, next is weak ground for that corner.

This issue normally occurs with a double filament bulb and or related wiring. If you loose a side marker bulb this problem "should" not happen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom