SOLD Ventura, CA A440f transmission wanted for fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a good automatic transmission rebuilt or with semi-low(120xxx) mileage on it. Willing to drive in California/Arizona/Utah/new Mexico/Oregon areas. Also willing to pay freight for the right unit. Paying cash in person for pickup willing to drive a little further for a solid road trip. Dm me let me know what you have and where.

I have an auto which I believe is an a440f, its out of a 91 80 series so I'm not sure if they are the same or different...but it did have a 3fe. The transmission has 105k miles on it. I'm in North Texas 75426

I have an auto which I believe is an a440f, its out of a 91 80 series so I'm not sure if they are the same or different...but it did have a 3fe. The transmission has 105k miles on it. I'm in North Texas 75426

the transmision is similar but won't work for a 62 series as the transfer case is different and so is how it mounts on the trans.

I have one in Redding, CA as long as you don't need the t-case. T-case is still attached but I have plans for it. Out of an exceptionally clean 1989 FJ62 daily driver, until sideswiped. Nice 3Fe motor went to Arizona. Send me a PM.

Is this tranny still available? I need one on the east coast (VA)
TIA, FJINVA

We have rebuilt units in stock.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom