For Sale VDO gauge set - KC, MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.ginglesinspections.com
I have a set of 3 VDO gauges - pyrometer, boost, and trans temp. The boost and trans temp gauges are new, never used. EGT was used in an old project of mine. I am going on a different direction with my gauge setup.

Trans temp kit 310-1071
Boost gauge 150-101
EGT gauge 310151 (I think)

Included are the gauges, trans temp sensor & fittings, extra gels for lighting, 2 different single din gauge plates/faces, and EGT probe weld-in bungs, and a simple home brew wiring harness with inline fuse. Essentially what you see in the photos.

EGT probe & harness not included. The gauge uses the typical type K probe and extension harness.

$200usd shipped in continental US.

23C89F60-C351-4465-A7E6-EC08C96EA7EE.jpeg

1004DCBF-6BDF-45E3-89A8-1EB685CE39B2.jpeg

506E5D3D-DD30-4C50-8112-7796FA1A727D.jpeg

Last edited:
I already have the VDO gauges and I can tell you they closely match the color scheme of factory gauges. They even have the green rubber condoms for the lamps like some of the factory bulbs.

Ive looked at this thread like 10 times, they are so close to the gauges I want. I wish the boost gauge was to 30, etc etc. I may just cave anyway

$175 shipped?

?? I have Pay Pal and Venmo

?? Come on man

What are the dimensions of the bracket/housing?

The bracket the gauges are in is 7” x 2.25” x 3” deep. The other “staggered” face is essentially the same, just not as deep. You will probably have to trim your dash/trim a touch to make this fit in a radio pocket.

What are the dimensions of the bracket/housing?

Ive looked at this thread like 10 times, they are so close to the gauges I want. I wish the boost gauge was to 30, etc etc. I may just cave anyway

I have a GReddy boost/vacuum gauge in my jdm 80 that I’d swap out - it wouldn’t match - goes to 2.0kg/cm2 (approx 2.0 bar or 28psi)

image.jpg

I will have to take some measurements and get back to you if I can make it work.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom