Vancouver Island (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all
Finishing up what will be my daily driver BJ42 24V. The body was all done and straight (ish) when I got it. Ive done some cosmetics to it and will be getting it back in a few weeks. Final thing I need to get done is to turbo the 3B. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone mid vancouver island that can throw a turbo and possibly a rear air locker in for me? Thats a bit above my pay grade. I knew of a couple of people over here but then I went away for a while for work and am finally back over here full time. Any reccos would be appreciated!

With a grimmace, Radd Cruisers? Have read a few not so great reviews from US members that had poor purchasing experiences with them, but they seem to know the diesel LC’s well. I think member @too tall lives on the island and may have some better input.

Hi all
Finishing up what will be my daily driver BJ42 24V. The body was all done and straight (ish) when I got it. Ive done some cosmetics to it and will be getting it back in a few weeks. Final thing I need to get done is to turbo the 3B. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone mid vancouver island that can throw a turbo and possibly a rear air locker in for me? Thats a bit above my pay grade. I knew of a couple of people over here but then I went away for a while for work and am finally back over here full time. Any reccos would be appreciated!
Come on over and visit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom