Valley of the Moon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m going to hit Valley of the Moon on Saturday. Short notice but if anyone else is interested shoot me a message.

Brian
858-650-9933

I would have loved coming..... Have to teach at 9 am. Have fun!!!

I’m going to hit Valley of the Moon on Saturday. Short notice but if anyone else is interested shoot me a message.

Brian
858-650-9933

How was the trip? I haven’t been out there in a few months. Thinking about going soon.

Brian
858-650-9933
I would like to go next time. I didn't see this message until today. My rig is getting painted right now but it should be ready this week.

I'm down to go do Valley of the Moon this weekend if you get your diff's put back in. Let me know what day you want to go.

Wish I could go, we have my wife's, youngest kiddo's, and dad's bday this weekend.

Frank

I got the truck up and running with the new gears, went from 4.10 to 3.73, yea I know seems odd to go the other way, diesels power bands are much lower then gas. Been driving it around town, feels good so far, got more range through the gears, turbo comes up to boost quicker because of more engine load at lower rpms, and my rpms at highway cruising went down but about 350.

Justin and I are planning to hit Valley of the Moon sunday to give it a proper break in, post up if you want to join, we'll figure out a meeting spot.

You guys wanna meet at my shop in Kearny Mesa around 900?

Address is 5490 Complex St. SD

Right behind the Court house on Clairmont Mesa Blvd. And right behind Off Road Warehouse on Kearny Villa Rd.

Now I know why you have so much killer overland equipment on your truck.

Lol, I've actually only been there once, there stuff is expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom