Wanted VA FJ55 trade for FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a poorly running but great looking 1985 FJ60 sitting in my driveway that I've been trying to sort out since purchasing it this past October. I've come to realize that I am not a professional mechanic, and that this 60 should be in the hands of somebody who knows what they're doing. There's a lot of new OEM parts on it and a fresh alignment, it's just fouling spark plugs as soon as I put new (OEM) ones in. Runs and drives great for the first 1-2hr then fouls the plugs again and we're back to stage 1. I need a car to get around! Been checking out FJ55s and I'm hoping to find one that looks like crap but runs great that somebody is willing to trade with maybe some $$ on top for my truck. It could be a simple fix with mine, or not, I am actively trying to sort it out so feel free to message me with questions. I'm in VA.

I have a poorly running but great looking 1985 FJ60 sitting in my driveway that I've been trying to sort out since purchasing it this past October. I've come to realize that I am not a professional mechanic, and that this 60 should be in the hands of somebody who knows what they're doing. There's a lot of new OEM parts on it and a fresh alignment, it's just fouling spark plugs as soon as I put new (OEM) ones in. Runs and drives great for the first 1-2hr then fouls the plugs again and we're back to stage 1. I need a car to get around! Been checking out FJ55s and I'm hoping to find one that looks like crap but runs great that somebody is willing to trade with maybe some $$ on top for my truck. It could be a simple fix with mine, or not, I am actively trying to sort it out so feel free to message me with questions. I'm in VA.

D8004A67-39DA-4A19-94D9-9C5634528147.jpeg

Would you be open to just selling this 60 outright without a 55 trade? I believe I saw this truck on CL in PA last year?

Same question. I’m stationed in Virginia Beach what part of VA are you in. Been looking to get back into an early pickup/40/60 as a DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom