Uwharrie this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like it is off to a promising start.
1591301708664.png

This was a great weekend in the Uwharrie, and lots of cool trucks showed up which made it even better. We got to camp on private land, used the OEX training grounds, all the obstacle courses in here and the pond, and then rode trails at the other private Grand Overland District training grounds. By most accounts, everyone had a blast when we stopped by the river to have lunch in the Shoals.
Unfortunately some of the ONSC jealous "Karens" who couldn't be there decided to contact OEX and spread falsehoods that no one was following state Covid-19 requirements. You who they are, always the same toxic members that make "Mean Girls" movie come alive. Anyway, we got past that and continued to have a great weekend.

1591558641638.jpeg

I didnt get to take any pics as I was working, but I know the guys did take some. We had members from all over the South East, it was all thanks to James (driving here) who pulled it together.
9F96D475-EAC3-4E1D-A617-F13E14B684F6.jpeg

Yes, that is my Defender 80. I did get a TATA name tag that now sits on top of the DEFENDER letters. And yes, it is a joke with my LR buddies.
4A405130-E221-42E8-A138-EEA141EA1DE6.jpeg

Last edited:
This was a great weekend in the Uwharrie, and lots of cool trucks showed up which made it even better. We got to camp on private land, used the OEX training grounds, all the obstacle courses in here and the pond, and then rode trails at the other private Grand Overland District training grounds. By most accounts, everyone had a blast when we stopped by the river to have lunch in the Shoals.
Unfortunately some of the ONSC jealous "Karens" who couldn't be there decided to contact OEX and spread falsehoods that no one was following state Covid-19 requirements. You who they are, always the same toxic members that make "Mean Girls" movie come alive. Anyway, we got past that and continued to have a great weekend.

View attachment 2332523

I didnt get to take any pics as I was working, but I know the guys did take some. We had members from all over the South East, it was all thanks to James (driving here) who pulled it together.
View attachment 2332525

Yes, that is my Defender 80. I did get a TATA name tag that now sits on top of the DEFENDER letters. And yes, it is a joke with my LR buddies.
View attachment 2332526
That trim is a nice step up from the LR80. 🤣

Hated to miss this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom