Uwharrie one of these upcoming weekends?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

little_joe

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone up for a day trip the last weekend of this month / first weekend of May? Not an official club run, and I'd like to either go Friday night - wheel Saturday - come back; or go Saturday morning wheel all day and camp out that night.

Depending on the day, I'd be down for a Uwharrie ride.

Looks like I'm going to be there next weekend w/ my Father In Law and maybe a couple of friends. Had to ditch Merle Fest :(

Lemme' know if you're going for sure! We'll be going up Sat morn and camping one night.

R

Raymond, do you mean this weekend (4/19) or next weekend (4/26)? If it's the 26th, I'm pretty sure I can go, will know for sure Wednesday night.

Joe, I'll be there 4/26. Lemme' know. I'm going to check on Arrowhead reservations tonight.

Ramon

Raymond I'm in with at least one other rig. Interested in meeting at Lake Mart Saturday morning?

I am out next weekend, I'll be at OBX.

You guys / gals have fun!

Nothing until May for me! I have to go back to work in a few days! :(

if its 4/26, IM IN!!

Last edited:
Well, my boss told me today I may need to go to Australia next week, so we'll see. I should know for certain Friday............

Well, my boss told me today I may need to go to Australia next week, so we'll see. I should know for certain Friday............

Take the Cruiser!!! :D

Can you bring me back a H41 tranny and some asain hubs and a vaccum advance dizzy?

Poor you, have to miss URE to go Outback :rolleyes:

I'll pour some out for you Joe.

Ramon

I have a buddy in a rover who wants to tag along...:censor:

Ok, definitely in for this - no need to go to Australia!

so what saturday the 26th meet up at wolfden trailhead? or yall wanna meet up at the outpost? got a lovetap on the FJ last time I was @ the outpost.

i'm going to be out there tomorrow. grey fj62, be at the outpost around 11 (unless i make a stop at delks on the way in). if you see me on the trail..say hello!

Can you bring me back a H41 tranny and some asain hubs and a vaccum advance dizzy?

Poor you, have to miss URE to go Outback :rolleyes:

I'll pour some out for you Joe.

Ramon

X2 :lol::lol: :grinpimp:

Ok, definitely in for this - no need to go to Australia!

DERN-IT!! I was gona add a couple parts to the list. Awe well.....

Looks like I will be there, with my father-in-law, and meeting a friend in a heep. Joe is coming with a heep friend as well. We should be hitting the trails around 10ish, I would guess. Let's figure out a meeting spot (trailhead lot and time) if you all want to ride together on the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom