Uwharrie OHV Family Meet & Greet ** Saturday Nov 4th ** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fourtrax

SILVER Star
Threads
it has been said that the ohv crowd does nothing but cause undue stress on the Uwharrie District. also learned recently during a meeting that leadership on the Uwharrie sees the ohv crowd the same way he does any common visitor, that the ohv crowd and attitude here was the same as in any other state. It was said that it would not make a difference if the system went away because the forest was sustainable.

The goal of this event is to educate those attending, enlist their help to educate others and build a stronger OHV community/network. Long term goal is to build one of the strongest OHV Communities in the US who not only wheel, but impact communities by doing service work and making a difference while supporting each other, basically building our own little successful world.

OHV Ed Social Meet & Greet

Saturday, November 4 at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT

Kings Mountain Point Day Use Area-Badin Lake Recreation Area
USFS Road 597A, Eldorado, North Carolina 27371

Uwharrie OHV Family, www.facebook.com/uwharrieohvfam, a private Off Highway Vehicle
Umbrella, s holding an Off Road Educational Event on November 4, 2017, sponsored by Polaris
Industries via grant, at Kings Mountain Point in Uwharrie National Forest. This initiative focuses
on reducing the impact and imprint that we make while utilizing this resource with the hope of
preserving it for future generations.
We anticipate up to 500 attendees, considered to be part of our “OHV Family”, to come
together to learn, connect, and sign up to join one of the 80 ATV/4WD Drive Clubs and
Associations from the region that will be represented.
This event is open to all individuals who enjoy the sport of 4 wheeling. We encourage our
members who are small business owners to participate and be ready to present marketing
materials, as we shop and support within first always. Because the majority of our members
are Military, both active and retired, volunteer organizations such as True Patriot Org. will be
onsite to encourage participation with service organizations.
We would like to respectfully ask you to consider providing marketing/advocacy items to
promote your brand/organization during the event.

Please Come out Saturday the 4th if you can.

I'm a maybe right now.

I've added the event to my Calendar.

The person in charge of this event is Robin Long Touw. I'm sure many in the club know her.

I plan on being there.

Rob is looking for some volunteers to assist, if you want to help let Rob know to get on the volunteers parking list.

Rafael and I should be there in the AM , got to get back in time to throw some axes.

Who all is going tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom