For Sale USMC extremem cold weather tents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tdtp.org
gauging interest- I have access to several mil spec "extremes cold weather tents" made by the north face and eureka. original price $3800, second hand $1,000 plus. Looking to move these for $500 and the ride.

EDIT: wanted to post a little more for clarity here. These are mil surplus tents, I will set up each tent before shipping to make sure there are no defects and that all parts are accounted for. That being said, I can not offer a warranty past that- I hope this makes sense. I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy.

We (our scout troop) purchased these from a local surplus location that only non profits have access to. We are selling them and putting every dime back into the young mens camp/ high adventure fund for this summer. I am not making a penny of these tents. I am offering them at what I feel to be a very fair price, if you browse the internet you will see the sell for $1,000 or more in this condition. Recently saw one on eBay for $1,800.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. pm me and we can text if you want.

Happy camping!
The North Face Ecwt Reviews - Trailspace.com

pm or email skitsweet@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom