SOLD Used OEM (Toyota) 100 series torsion bars - Boise ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eyedaho

SILVER Star
Threads
I just put Ironman TBs on my 100 series (99 w/300k miles), and I have the original ones for free if anyone wants them. They were fine, but I needed the higher spring rate with bumper/winch/sliders. Probably local pickup only, unless you really really want to pay for shipping. Located in Boise Idaho.

I just put Ironman TBs on my 100 series (99 w/300k miles), and I have the original ones for free if anyone wants them. They were fine, but I needed the higher spring rate with bumper/winch/sliders. Probably local pickup only, unless you really really want to pay for shipping. Located in Boise Idaho.

How much for it to be shipped to 91790?

How much for it to be shipped to 91790?
No idea really. I'll need to weigh them and take some measurements. Looks like maybe there's a UPS ground flat rate option for $20? Not sure if I'm looking at it right though. If no one local wants them, I'll check into it when I get a chance.

No idea really. I'll need to weigh them and take some measurements. Looks like maybe there's a UPS ground flat rate option for $20? Not sure if I'm looking at it right though. If no one local wants them, I'll check into it when I get a chance.

Are you still running the AHC ones after your delete?

Okay great, please let me know if you can ship it out. Yup I’m still running the AHC bars. When I got the car three months ago, the globes were shot and the car was unbearable to drive due to the pogo stick ride. I had OME’s installed the next day because I needed to be able to drive it to have the other stuff fixed and the OME was the only one available locally. I didn’t get the OME torsion bars since I wasn’t planning on fitting a steel bumper.

Okay great, please let me know if you can ship it out. Yup I’m still running the AHC bars. When I got the car three months ago, the globes were shot and the car was unbearable to drive due to the pogo stick ride. I had OME’s installed the next day because I needed to be able to drive it to have the other stuff fixed and the OME was the only one available locally. I didn’t get the OME torsion bars since I wasn’t planning on fitting a steel bumper.
Cool. I'm glad they will go to good use! I have them boxed up and I'll get them shipped as soon as I get a chance. If they'll work with the $20 flat rate UPS deal then I'll send them your way, otherwise if they say it will cost more then I'll let you know. Just PM me your address, and you can PayPal me the shipping once I send them so we know the cost.

how did you get a $20 shipping rate?

Those bars are heavy and long.
Ended up being $43. UPS shows a $20 flat rate on their website, but I had no luck getting that rate at the UPS store. They're 30 pounds, and the box was ~47" or so.

Ended up being $43. UPS shows a $20 flat rate on their website, but I had no luck getting that rate at the UPS store. They're 30 pounds, and the box was ~47" or so.

That's still a good rate. Here in the Northeast - my guesstimate would be $70-100 shiping anywhere west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom