Wanted FOUND (USA) Neb. ‘67 FJ-45 SUN VISORS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a pair of Sun Visors to sell or trade ? I can only guess that they are hard to come by...correct ? I see they have new ones, but they’re a :greedy: bit pricey.....

Keep an eye on ebay australia. The exchange rate is huge right now. I just got my rear corner windows for mine and they were a great deal.

Keep an eye on ebay australia. The exchange rate is huge right now. I just got my rear corner windows for mine and they were a great deal.

Thanks, I’m an ignoramus when it comes to some of this “tech stuff.” Do I just get on EBay and print in the search box “Ebay Australia” then ?

Thanks, I’m an ignoramus when it comes to some of this “tech stuff.” Do I just get on EBay and print in the search box “Ebay Australia” then ?
I always google ebay australia and it gets me there. It still uses my normal ebay account when signed in but opens the search engine up to more stuff in AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom