Wanted USA: '88-'90 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Budget: $45,000

Looking for an FJ62 in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition, sub-175K miles.

I'm seeking a rig as close to OEM as possible. I'm not in the market for anything especially custom or heavily-modded, mechanically or cosmetically

OEM seat upholstery and OEM wheels are a priority.

Any OEM color is welcome, though I prefer a truck with grey interior.

I'm located in the Southeast United States, but I'm happy to travel anywhere in the lower-48 for the right rig.

this just showed up on craigslist but it doesn't check all your boxes, this is not mine:

if you are willing to fudge you wants/desires I've got a stock 1990, some paint issues and higher mileage

this just showed up on craigslist but it doesn't check all your boxes, this is not mine:

if you are willing to fudge you wants/desires I've got a stock 1990, some paint issues and higher mileage
Thanks for the link! That’s a beautiful truck, but not the one for me!

New budget: $50,000.

That's about all I got to put towards a rig. :rofl:

Last edited:
I do have one under restoration at this time. Around 140k miles. Champagne in color.
It would be ready in one month approximately.
New paint but everything is OEM.

In my country but not my car, 1989 listed before 2 weeks I'm not sure if it is sold. ODO 32000km as they said.

IMG_20230406_004038.jpg

IMG_20230406_004113.jpg

IMG_20230406_004157.jpg

IMG_20230406_004214.jpg

IMG_20230406_005052.jpg

Last edited:
I do have one under restoration at this time. Around 140k miles. Champagne in color.
It would be ready in one month approximately.
New paint but everything is OEM.
I could be interested. I'm mostly looking for a grey/blue combination but could be swayed.

Keep me in mind when it is ready. Cheers!

Budget: $45,000

Looking for an FJ62 in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition, sub-175K miles.

I'm seeking a rig as close to OEM as possible. I'm not in the market for anything especially custom or heavily-modded, mechanically or cosmetically

OEM seat upholstery and OEM wheels are a priority.

Any OEM color is welcome, though I prefer a truck with grey interior.

I'm located in the Southeast United States, but I'm happy to travel anywhere in the lower-48 for the right rig.
Did you find a truck yet?
I am prepping my FJ62 for sale. All original, 106k miles. Warm grey with grey interior. No mods except the radio (I have the original unit) and cruise control (probably added by dealer when new).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom