URE Work Day June 26th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone – This Saturday, June 26th we’ll be having our next OHV work day. We’ll meet at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp at 9 am. The plan is to complete the work on RML at the northern end to complete the installation of guardrails there. Additionally, if there is time we’ll install some sections of guardrail on Sawmill Trail starting from the Slab Pile intersection. We’ll be heading in from the Wolf Den TH dragging the guardrails and hauling in the posts to these sites. We’ll do RML first as it is the furthest one for us to get to so moving the supplies will take a while. If we get RML done and it’s not too late we’ll get the sections on Sawmill Trail installed.

Please bring water, lunch/snacks, work gloves, closed toed shoes, your tools, etc. Hopefully it’s not too hot and doesn’t rain. Thanks a lot for your help and we’ll see you on Saturday. Bye - Terry

Hi Everyone – This Saturday, June 26th we’ll be having our next OHV work day. We’ll meet at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp at 9 am. The plan is to complete the work on RML at the northern end to complete the installation of guardrails there. Additionally, if there is time we’ll install some sections of guardrail on Sawmill Trail starting from the Slab Pile intersection. We’ll be heading in from the Wolf Den TH dragging the guardrails and hauling in the posts to these sites. We’ll do RML first as it is the furthest one for us to get to so moving the supplies will take a while. If we get RML done and it’s not too late we’ll get the sections on Sawmill Trail installed.

Please bring water, lunch/snacks, work gloves, closed toed shoes, your tools, etc. Hopefully it’s not too hot and doesn’t rain. Thanks a lot for your help and we’ll see you on Saturday. Bye - Terry
I missed this post since I was working on the Cruiser all weekend. Did we have anyone in attendance?

Do we have a schedule of upcoming work days I can put them on FB

We do, they are posted here

I missed this post since I was working on the Cruiser all weekend. Did we have anyone in attendance?
I have been to a few work days this year and I was the only one from ONSC. I don't know about this past work day, I missed it due to a conflict.

i know, i know, I've been slacking this year for sure. too many projects going on and the cruiser was down most of the the work days. but, it's time to pony up and do my part as i haven't been to any URE trails in over a year .

I wish I could participate in some work days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom