Uptop overland roof rack and bed rack on a pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey broyles - great vid thanks. How are you liking the Uptop rack after a bit of time?

Currently waiting for the new Taco to come into the dealer (8 weeks and still no confirmed order fill…) and this is my top choice. Same mid height to avoid drag like you

Thanks!

Hey broyles - great vid thanks. How are you liking the Uptop rack after a bit of time?

Currently waiting for the new Taco to come into the dealer (8 weeks and still no confirmed order fill…) and this is my top choice. Same mid height to avoid drag like you

Thanks!
Yes I love it. After about a year and a half I have no complaints on it. Just got back from a 2000 mile round trip and stayed in the tent and did perfect again. Don’t know a lot about the other racks but I would definitely recommend Uptop If for nothing else the customer support. They are top notch!

Yes I love it. After about a year and a half I have no complaints on it. Just got back from a 2000 mile round trip and stayed in the tent and did perfect again. Don’t know a lot about the other racks but I would definitely recommend Uptop If for nothing else the customer support. They are top notch!
@broyles outdoors Thanks again for the reco - finally got the truck on Friday & installed the Truss rack

IMG_3139.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom