Upholstery Shop Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2JG

Threads
Need to get my Mosley seat covers installed and some new carpet...anyone know of a good upholstery shop in or around NY?

Need to get my Mosley seat covers installed and some new carpet...anyone know of a good upholstery shop in or around NY?

I had Hudson Valley Auto Interiors in Gardiner craft a new seat cover for my FJ80 from fabric from the third row. I'm really happy with his work; looks factory.

Reactions: 2JG
I'm open to CT, PA, NY or MA...as long as the place does a good job.

Still looking for someone to install Mosley leather seat covers and carpet. Getting either no responses or ridiculous $$$. A restoration shop just quoted $71K for installing seat covers, carpet, steering wheel leather, ceramic tint on front windows and ceramic coating my cruiser. I might as well just buy a 2023!

Still looking for someone to install Mosley leather seat covers and carpet. Getting either no responses or ridiculous $$$. A restoration shop just quoted $71K for installing seat covers, carpet, steering wheel leather, ceramic tint on front windows and ceramic coating my cruiser. I might as well just buy a 2023!
There is a plethora of automotive upholstery shops in Jersey.

Yea...I've searched google for hours but I'm hoping to get references from someone that used one the shops.
If I could remember the shop I used for my seats, I'd tell you. They were reasonably priced, but I just did the 2 front seats.
I used leather from LSeat, which is not really wearing well. Installed in January of 2015.

If I could remember the shop I used for my seats, I'd tell you. They were reasonably priced, but I just did the 2 front seats.
I used leather from LSeat, which is not really wearing well. Installed in January of 2015.
I got Mosley so hoping for good things. I'll post pics if I ever find someone to install them.

I got Mosley so hoping for good things. I'll post pics if I ever find someone to install them.

Well, shoot. Did my guy not work out?

Well, shoot. Did my guy not work out?
I don't remember which person you referred but I touched base with 2 people, and both didn't seem to really be interested. They both said it's going to cost a lot and I'm not sure when I can get to it. At least they said that...most just don't get back to you.

Give Dave's a call

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom