Updates on streaming music to -08 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a GROM-USB3BT that worked great on my '09 LX570. Full featured integrating USB and BT inputs to the factory system with solid sound quality. Works as factory with full steering wheel and HU control integration and nothing showing on the outside.

I just replace it with a Tesla style HU. If anyone is interested in the GROM unit, PM me.

I have a GROM-USB3BT that worked great on my '09 LX570. Full featured integrating USB and BT inputs to the factory system with solid sound quality. Works as factory with full steering wheel and HU control integration and nothing showing on the outside.

I just replace it with a Tesla style HU. If anyone is interested in the GROM unit, PM me.
I would absolutely be interested if you would be able to ship it to Sweden?

Point of note for AUX port users: if you're pulling off the center console to do a clean, concealed job on your AUX-to-BT (e.g., that Firefly device) install, go Google 'Toyota AUX port fix' and take care of that while you're in there. I'll be pulling center console bits back off (again) because the solder on the 'hey, I'm plugged in' pin on the AUX PCB fails. Quick fix, it appears, with some rework to stabilize the solder connection.

tunai.jpg

Amazon link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom