Updated: Incident in Shelby (Was Bristol Tix) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There was no collision .... I do not know how I managed to haul it down from speed to avoid the accident. A part of me says I should have just creamed the asshat, but I know that would have created a whole 'nother mess. We gross about 28K pounds empty and I was amazed I could whoa it up.

Total damage: one mangled wrist, one cat with a bruised/cut chin, one RV / LC driver who is just now starting a trip through purgatory then on to hell :hillbilly:

Last edited:
I was wondering why you were in the doghouse :lol: Makes sense now!

At least you only have a pissed wife to deal with, and not both a pissed wife and a wrecked RV!

Wait a doggone minute!!! I believe @GLTHFJ60 was trying to snap up a low mileage Cummins ISC for a future project ....:hmm: :idea: :grinpimp: doggone vultures

Just bustin' your b---s Johnny :flipoff2:

:lol:

Just saying, a wrecked RV would make a damn good start for a tow truck for me :D

Glad Jennifer is on the mend, Sam. Also glad it wasn't worse!

Surgery was Friday. Doc was very pleased with the results. Saturday was a little tough, pain wise, but she has stopped taking the pain meds as of this morning. We have a follow up tomorrow and PT will likely start next week.

Misspellings courtesy of autocorrect from my iPad using IH8MUD Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom