Events/Trails UPDATE - NEW DATE Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat September 12th 9 am (Safe Practices Recommended) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - i'll be there

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The meeting date has been changed from September 19th, to September 12th due to some club members not being available on the 19th. Thank you for your flexibility.
Larry 9/2/2020

Let's have a modify, safe breakfast get together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on September 12th, at 9 am.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Ash wrote:

".... here's what we need to do in order to prevent everyone from calling the restaurant with their order at the same time. Please visit Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Please do this before you arrive on site so that the food is ready, or at least give them some time. Pick up your food then go to the dirt lot where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables, shade, etc for having a picnic! "

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Poupon

Last edited:
I'll be there.

Out of town on sept 12th, Bummer.

I would love to make it but I’m still needed to attend to my wife after her surgery. Maybe the get together at Virgil’s!

Has anyone figured out how to order coffee through Selflane? I can't seem to find any drink options :bang:

Thanks for putting this together. It was nice meeting everyone. Lets put together a wheeling trip soon

20200907_114749.jpg

Good show everyone and nice to make new friends with 80s :bounce: .

Crap, I'd better watch the threads closer...wondered why no one was here this morning. LOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom