***UPDATE***Hawk Pride Work Weekend March 5 - 8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Mike, just saw your post on FB too. I'll be there, looks like some of the other Huntsville guys will be there too.

I will be there with a small chain saw and some other implements like you mention. I plan to camp but a second cabin that would allow my small dogs (well trained) would be welcome if the weather is foul...

IMG_0342.JPG

Tim, while I appreciate what you are saying I don't believe Mark will allow dogs in the cabin and even if he does I will have to say no thanks. If 2 or 3 people bring dogs to stay in the cabin it will be a nightmare no matter how well behaved they are.

I'm still in for this. I'm planning on tent camping and I'll have my rhino, big chainsaw, and some other miscellaneous tools. Can yall think of anything particular that we might need?

Ashlee and I will be there, we will bring our camping gear, but depends on weather if we will tent camp or use the cabin.

I'll have my chainsaw and a couple axes

I think between the usual things we all have with us we should have it covered to clean up trails and cut a new one, unless someone has a bulldozer that we can just plow through everything :)

Sean you taking 55?

Ok cool. I have a manual pole saw that I'll throw in also.

Yea but I'm going to take whatever route avoids the natchez trace from there. I can't remember which way I went last time but it avoided the trace and was still an easy drive.

yeah Ive never taken the same way twice, I did go down the natchez trace once, very scenic, but slow

Sean, 12 to 59 to 20 is a very easy drive. What day are you planning to head up there? Thur or Fri?

yeah but he will be passing by 55 in the process of getting there

Sean, 12 to 59 to 20 is a very easy drive. What day are you planning to head up there? Thur or Fri?

Yea. I take 55 because i have to pass right over it anyway. I think the last time I took 55 to MS25 and that was a good drive.

I'm going to leave Thursday morning, probably around 7-8:00.

yeah Ive never taken the same way twice, I did go down the natchez trace once, very scenic, but slow

yeah but he will be passing by 55 in the process of getting there

Yea I got stuck on it once and that was not my style of road to be on lol.

Wonder what it will look like next weekendView attachment 1037453

Part of me hopes it will look like that. The part of me that's going to be riding in the rhino the whole time and also working in it, hopes that it's all melted and atleast in the 50's haha.

It was a joke, Mike; I don't think I would enjoy the late-night activities of others even if I was alone. I am set in my early-to-bed ways...LOL! But, the dogs are cute...that is my favorite photo of them going for a "car ride".

I'm right with you, I wouldnt mind seeing all the snow... from inside my truck driving around

I'm good with whatever it maybe, however if that holds true i may be making a solo trip lol

I'll have the trailer ready to go. I don't have any tools to bring but if I need to get something let me know. Obviously we will the ultimate tool. A very capable trailer.

Most of the snow is gone already folks......doesn't last long! We helped out a little during the mess, was out driving a nurse to work at 5:30 this morning. Heres a few shots from this morning.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not everything does as well as the cruisers...

image.jpg

And, looking forward to helping out next weekend. I'll be bringing my 60, a machete,hand saws, etc. I'll be there Thursday after work and plan on camping, but I think some of the other Huntsville guys won't make it til Friday evening.

7 day forecast from today for north Alabama.

image.jpg

I'll donate tools and a chain saw if yall want.

Mike I can drop off anything yall need if you want.

Also, I haven't forgotten about the springs. How far out of Atlanta are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom