SOLD UPDATE: Going to BaT: 2013 200 Series - St. Louis, Missouri (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Recently upgraded to an equally well maintained and babied 2015 w half the mileage, so unfortunately this girl has to go. 2nd Owner ( I purchased 1 yr ago at 75,900mi as a local dealer trade in.) I've ordered a Rivian R1S and expected it to come faster. I bought this to have a second car as I transition over to the Rivian, but its taking too long so have been looking for a 2013-2015 (my favorite years) with lower miles and found one.

As nice as can be found for a 10 yr old vehicle (11/12 manufacture date), clean carfax (which I can share), all stock except for 2016+ wheel upgrade. Everything works and works well. No vibrations, no rust, no abuse, and I don't think its ever been off road or anyone has even sat in the 3rd row seats. Turns heads and gets constant compliments even before people realize its darn near 10 yrs old!

tempImage874Siy.png

tempImageKcDNY1.png

tempImagebYtS3d.png

tempImagesINFVZ.png

tempImagezeh5EK.png

Last edited:
This was not actually sold but taken off market, correct? Was following what something this nice would sell for / be traded in at. Not sure what a Rivian dealer would give...

This was not actually sold but taken off market, correct? Was following what something this nice would sell for / be traded in at. Not sure what a Rivian dealer would give...
Taken off the market. I'd be glad to provide some context:

Not interested in waiting to trade in when the Rivian arrives. I just simply have an extra vehicle right now and thought I'd start here and see what happened.
That said, I am keeping it in favor of selling my 2005 100 series instead. Although it seems silly to have two white 200 series, I admit to never warming to the 100 series like I have for the 200 and 80 series.

For what its worth for understanding what it would/could sell at, I had 2 legitimate sight unseen offers of $48,000. Both of those were from the western half of the country, where oddly enough tons of interest came from both on here and on Craigslist.

Additionally, of the extensive local interest (200 mi or so radius around St Louis), I had a local guy among those who drove it that stood out for having acknowledged its condition and that it was priced right but felt the condition was of a level that he couldn't bear to build it out for what he wanted to do with it.

On the other end of the spectrum, the lowest 'low ball offer' sight unseen was $40,000.00.

Hope that helps.

Just agreed with BaT to list the rig now that the Rivian is here.

Since taking it off the market I have added 2016-21 stock wheels, BFG A/T KO2 275/70/R18, and Icon Stage One 2” lift.

Have also turned over 100,000 mi (presently 103,xxx mi) and had Toyota do full 100K mi service.

BaT has a 4 week wait time to get the listing up right now, so if anyone is interested in the meantime, please just let me know.

Would like to get it to a mud member at $43,500.00 before listing.

IMG_1325.jpeg
IMG_1027.jpeg
IMG_1021.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg

Last edited:
Truck still lookin "immaculate" :D . Honestly if I was in the market I think this is a FINE example of a well cared for LC. The price is also representative of its condition as well. Hell my truck has more miles, more battle scars, and I still would ask more than $43,500 for it. I don't pay as much attention to the LC market now that I've bought one but this one looks to be in great shape for a decent price. Hope a mudders gets on it before its on BAT.

Wow, that truck at $43,500 is as tempted as I've been to jump on a preemptive replacement to my 2008 with 265k. Nice truck at that price. I'm surprised nobody's scooped it.

Wow, that truck at $43,500 is as tempted as I've been to jump on a preemptive replacement to my 2008 with 265k. Nice truck at that price. I'm surprised nobody's scooped it.
Yep. Me too.

Loads of interest, though. Priced aggressively, since I have too crowded a stable and hate to haggle.

Listing is live on BAT as of this am.

Thanks

Listing is live on BAT as of this am.

Thanks
….please keep in mind once it went live on BaT, it’s exclusive to BaT’s auction, so please see the listing there!

Thanks

The sad truth is that everyone here wants a deal and thinks that they are experts on prices. I asked $10K on here for my previous 02 LX470 and that was a deal. No one wanted it. Ended up selling it on C&B for $17K.

beautiful blizzard pearl Cruiser! Was nice deal at 43,500, not a far drive for me either. I need to login more.

BaT should be close/at 50

good luck seller, also nice pics and presentation. Cool house too.

No one going to sell their LCs here on MUD anymore when they can get an extra 10K on BaT. Wowza, I am blown away it hit $52K. Congrats. Now the main issue is the remaining 99% of sellers who did not have one as clean think their 2013s are worth this... When in reality this sat for weeks unsold at $43K on the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom