Upcoming Saline Valley Warm Springs Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4wdlow.com
Hey Guys, talked with Ross the trail leader on this run and he said we will be leaving this area around 6pm on Friday Feb 25th. That should put us in the hot tubs somewhere between 11:30 to 1am based on how much snow is in south pass. At the the time of our talk Ross wasn't sure where else we might go so that is still open. Most likely we will be leaving for home sometime on sunday so plan your meals around that. If you've never been to the Oasis in Saline Valley these links will give you an idea of the place. Please post up if you are planning to go or have any questions. Thanks:cheers:

YouTube - The Saline Valley (part of Death Valley National Park).wmv

YouTube - Memoirs of Saline Valley - The Magical Valley

YouTube - Landing at the Chicken Strip, Saline Valley Warm Springs, CA

Ross has been busy and asked me to post up the meeting plan for the Saline Valley Warm Springs Run.

We will meet at the Park and Ride just off the 14 Frwy at the Pear Blossom Rd. Exit just after Acton at 6:30 PM

It would be nice if you would post up if you are going or even if you don't want to go or can't go. Thanks

I will be in Ridgecrest Thursday night the 24th for a BLM meeting, so this would have made a GREAT launching point for me to join you guys, but......I've got a paying music gig in Simi Valley Saturday night, so I'm out.:frown:

Enjoy.:)

Saline Valley Warm Springs Run

Guys, due to a lack of participation:frown: (seems a lot of people are sick or have other commitments) Ross is postponing the SV run. Hopefully at the next club meeting next Tuesday we can pick another date.

I'm one of those that is sick...ah well..see you guys Tuesday.

Im sick... but I still would have gone.. maybe John is scared of the amount of snow...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom