Upcoming meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It looks like we should be fine to return to Kilroys for the June meeting. That update will get confirmed closer to end of May.

The July meeting is not gonna be on the first Wednesday. We are going to have a club summer party at my house Sat July 10th instead of the normal meeting. Seems appropriate since the Xmas party was cancelled and COVID has eased. Time TBD
Funds for Food and perhaps a keg were appropriated at the last meeting. Details will firm up closer to the party.

Did we vote at the last meeting if we were postponing June’s meeting. We leave for Relic Run the next day. I will not be attending the June meeting.

How about moving it to the last Wednesday in May so we can have a predeparture planning session????
I like the sound of that

I’m good with moving it to the 26th.
And maybe Kilroy’s?
they have raised the indoor to 100 people but still have the social distance requirement in place. I think it will be lifted in June now that the mask requirement has been lifted for vaccine people. I can call Kilroy’s and see what they can do for us Monday.

Kilroy’s said they can accommodate us on the 26th. We will hold June’s meeting on May 26th @7:30 at Kilroy’s.

It looks like we should be fine to return to Kilroys for the June meeting. That update will get confirmed closer to end of May.

The July meeting is not gonna be on the first Wednesday. We are going to have a club summer party at my house Sat July 10th instead of the normal meeting. Seems appropriate since the Xmas party was cancelled and COVID has eased. Time TBD
Funds for Food and perhaps a keg were appropriated at the last meeting. Details will firm up closer to the party.
Well this is awkward. I’m sitting at kilroys now. Heading out to raphine to try out my rig this weekend so i can’t make the 10th. Hopefully in august.

See you guys Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom