Upcoming elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This year isn’t over but it won’t hurt to start planning for the future. Taking nominations and volunteers for all positions, which include president, Vice President, treasurer, secretary, membership director, trail director. We also are in need of NEA Delegates to represent our club at the NEA meetings. Please post nominations in the member section. All positions will be voted on unless unopposed.

Ok guys don’t be scared it’s really not that hard to help run the club. So who’s in? Think of all the perks, you can add an official title to your name, the prestige of a position of POWER, the list goes on. So who’s in?

Even after all these years, some things never change. We need some of the younger folk to step up.

Former VP and Pres, way back when.

Thanks Joe and Will,
Couple of things.
If you have been a member for long time and have not held any positions before please don't hesitate to reach out to Will and myself. Young or old we won't discriminate. We had quite a few new members and second time FG attendees this year. This means that there is some positive momentum and the club did grow. I have already had four new members inquiring about how to join since this years FG. Most of the work has already been set up for the next year which makes it easy.
I have spoken with a couple of you at this year's gathering. I know you are out there. If a member knows of someone that they think would be a good candidate send us a message and we can reach out.
We do need a raffle ambassador to reach out for prizes. If you hold an office job or work from home and can send out some emails that would be perfect. We already have the email addresses and companies to reach out to. BBQ worked this year so most likely thats all set.

Personally I have been involved for multiple years. I have enjoyed the people and was contacted directly to help out.
Im willing to stay on to help out with the FG in some capacity if we can round up some quality help.
With Email and cell phones communication is the key.
We are not asking for you to drive up and down the east coast and waste everyones valuable family time. Just a couple of members that can handle some minor responsibility.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom