UnderDawg Fab Worx-Beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I disputed charges with amex and just received a letter stating Underdawg has my bumper from the toys for tots raffle. although he has not contacted me. His phone number has changed. any one have a current number or other way to contact him?

This is my first post in almost 2 years here. Nice to see that the internet trolls are still hanging around and talking s*** about me while I was fighting for life. Their precious Land Cruisers we're lacking a bumper and I was either in the hospital or bedridden so they decided to smear my name and business on the Internet.. thanks. Congratulations you're an a******.
For those that were cool and understanding, thank you, truly. I refunded everyone who requested one and made good on all the other orders.
Because of the popularity of my products I was completely overwhelmed and slammed with orders. I was a one-man band, and was working out of my garage with limited tools and space was extremely difficult to say the least.
Beyond the few here that love the drama I had many who emailed me or pm about my health and disease sincerely wishing me a speedy recovery and good health. Those acts of kindness really helped at that moment, I can't thank you guys enough.
The original author to this thread let me borrow his 100 series to design a new bumper for that model. I made it clear to him that I would have his cruiser for at least 2 weeks.. and for that I only charged him 500 dollars for it. After a week he was threatening me with writing a bad review on the board just like he did here. To say that that was off-putting is putting it lightly, I was pissed. IMO I designed and built an excellent bumper sending and posting pics daily all the whike he loved it. Then when it came time tO pick it up and pay he tried short me 150 bux!! The deal was cash and after I counted it twice it was light.. so then he wrote me a check for the balance... whatever.
I write this for no other reason than to clear the air and give my side of the story. I know that I had problems with powder coating and a lot of guys got very upset about that.. it was out of my hands at that point. That company has since gone out of business. They really screwed up a lot of things not just powder coating but my reputation as well. Honor, integrity, and honestly are apart of my code and held to the highest in my book.
As for my health, for those that care I'm do good as of now. Anyone that knows the disease knows that it takes a devastating toll on your physicality along with your psyche. I feel good and I'm thankful for that. I still burn metal (weld) and actually will be buying a new welder soon. I'm super stoked about it too.
You're welcome to pm or email me with any questions.. upon returning I had a full cart :O
Thank you
Jason aka Underdawg

Last edited:
Don't even worry about it. Throw some pics together of your work and post em up!!! That will change things!

Funny that you show up here and now to obviously search out and reply to this. You wonder why people "talk s*** online" and it's because this is only place you can't run from the consequences of your poor business practices and ethics. You can ignore calls and texts, you can delete YOUR threads, you can deactivate your Facebook page... this is staying here

I am one of the victims of that. When my rack started rusting (within 2 weeks of purchase/install) I gave you plenty of time, I tried calling you and texting you multiple times. I waited two weeks from the start of my problem before i made it public on this forum, it when I saw others having concerns, threads disappearing, your Facebook page going dark... it seemed like enough was enough. So I posted it here and whaddya know? You replied to the ih8mud thread within a few hours and immediately followed up with a s***ty and threatening text to me about how you WERE going to make it right, but because I went public, tough luck. You ignored me for a full two weeks and it wasn't until Inmade a thread that you bothered to reply. There was no mention of being bedridden and/or fighting for your life at that time...

You still say you're a stand up guy and made everything right??? Not with me. PayPal me the money that I need to have my roof rack blasted and re-coated.

I'll be over here holding my breath

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom