Events/Trails UC Group Camp 2020 - 7/17-19 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

List updated, plenty of room to spread out (social distance as the cool kids say) or invite some friends along.

Will post some meet details later this week for anyone wanting to convoy up.

Hate to miss it, but have too much going on. Just spent a week at Jocassee and we’re headed to Florida next week. Have fun!

Checked details for Flats Off-road Park and it turns out they are permanently closed now. Morgantown now has a park further down the road.

Getting drinks this week, any requests? Soda type (or Coke for Rick). BYOB otherwise.

Daughter turns 16 this Friday the 17th or I would have been all over this.

What's the typical meal situation for Group Camp. Are we doing a potluck or is it every wo/man for her/him-self?

I seem to remember reading something about Saturday being a group dinner, but I have no details to follow that info. I'm still in the meal planning stages myself. I've had to dig up some camp/cook gear.

What's the typical meal situation for Group Camp. Are we doing a potluck or is it every wo/man for her/him-self?
Saturday will be a cookout with the food provided. All else is individual. The club stove will be available for anyone to use.

My weather app says it's looking like scattered showers throughout the weekend. Anyone else getting the same weather prediction? My weather app is a hit and miss and I'd like to plan accordingly lol.

My weather app says it's looking like scattered showers throughout the weekend. Anyone else getting the same weather prediction? My weather app is a hit and miss and I'd like to plan accordingly lol.

I'm seeing something similar on weather.com as far as the next several day forecast. This is what I've found:

Thu 16
69°/55°
Scattered Thunderstorms
40%
S 6 mph
Fri 17
68°/55°
Scattered Thunderstorms
60%
W 4 mph
Sat 18
70°/54°
Scattered Thunderstorms
60%
W 4 mph
Sun 19
70°/55°
Scattered Thunderstorms
60%
WNW 4 mph

Looks like we are going to be in for a wet weekend. Are there any shelters to gather under for the dinner?