Events/Trails UC Group Camp 2020 - 7/17-19

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor

I was planning on tent camping but with the rain I’m now thinking my little trailer might be more comfortable. (5x12 v nose) you think it’ll be okay? It’s a black cargo trailer, doesn’t look like an RV.
You said above they were ok with trailers last year?

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
I was planning on tent camping but with the rain I’m now thinking my little trailer might be more comfortable. (5x12 v nose) you think it’ll be okay? It’s a black cargo trailer, doesn’t look like an RV.
You said above they were ok with trailers last year?
Someone pushed their military trailer/RTT setup into the campsite with the tents last year and the host did not say anything about it. There should also be plenty of open parking space adjacent to the tents since we have 20 reserved spots and are not using it. So, options, but no guarantee because of the camp rules.

Not going to jinx us, but the weather looks exactly like it did last year and it was great. The way these summer popup storms are, and Mount Mitchell affecting the local area, it is still a wild guess.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor

Yeah - it's 2.5 hour drive, that "no guarantees' thing is hard. Don't really want to be stuck in the parking lot camping. I'll just tent it and get wet. Might need some extra cooler/cooker/etc sharing, but I'll manage.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Yeah - it's 2.5 hour drive, that "no guarantees' thing is hard. Don't really want to be stuck in the parking lot camping. I'll just tent it and get wet. Might need some extra cooler/cooker/etc sharing, but I'll manage.
Sounds like someone needs a better tent. We may be going a different direction later and Izzy's old Gazelle will need a new 3rd owner home. ;)

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor

I have just some basic tents - I like the look of the gazelle - but I don't necessarily tent camp enough for it to be worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom