Builds UC club trailer build - Next work day 3/5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.nexgencontractors.com
Hey all just a reminder if you didn’t add it to your calendar our first Hamom of the new year is on January 22nd at Trollholes shop. We will be working on the club trailer and possibly member rigs if needed. We will be starting around 10am and go until whenever.

What should we bring?
We will have a grill going and I was thinking I would cook hamburgers and hotdogs so I would say bring your own drinks. I’m assuming your talking about food.

I may try to make this. I need help with my windshield wipers. The bushings are gone. I picked up the trail tailer Parts to fix them but not 100 percent sure on what to do.

I may try to make this. I need help with my windshield wipers. The bushings are gone. I picked up the trail tailer Parts to fix them but not 100 percent sure on what to do.
Was able to.fix it myself.

I’m hoping to make this. Been getting the 80 sorted out a bit this week. Drove around for a while today and all was well other than my broken exhaust. I haven’t been able to get any shops to weld a bee piece of pipe in without a cat on there and I can’t weld.

It’s stainless exhaust supposedly (was on the truck when purchased years ago), but it’s broken at the flex pipe.

We will have a grill going and I was thinking I would cook hamburgers and hotdogs so I would say bring your own drinks. I’m assuming your talking about food.
Dead animal or Beyond plant tube dogs? 😁

It’s happening!
90ED499C-032B-4DCF-949E-280D69E8FE92.jpeg

Forgot all about this! Get er done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom