Events/Trails UC 2020 Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can someone give me the skinny on what the Over the Mountain Tour consist of? Everyone I've heard talk about it says it was a blast. Is it basically driving forest roads and camping? Thinking about trying to do it this year. Not sure if the 62 will be done by then. Might drive the 200.

Can someone give me the skinny on what the Over the Mountain Tour consist of? Everyone I've heard talk about it says it was a blast. Is it basically driving forest roads and camping? Thinking about trying to do it this year. Not sure if the 62 will be done by then. Might drive the 200.
Yes, back roads and camping. The last site is the most challenging to get to due to how tight the trail is. You will have pin striping on that 200, but can ride in with somebody else if needed. It is a blast. Check out some of the past threads.

Driver limits.
1593464093405.png

It's here! An email was also sent to all members alerting you to the OTMT thread. If you didn't get it, check your spam, or we need to talk about your membership.

Separate note, monthly club meetings are cancelled for the remainder of the year. Events will still happen as able, and you are always welcome to organize a meet-up or trip, but the routine monthly meetings will not be scheduled. Thanks to those that have braved the heat/virus/etc to come out lately, it was great to see you.

Rigs and Coffee this Saturday morning. Good crew last month. I have other plans but worth going for anyone else. Would make a great jumping off spot for an afternoon ride for anyone industrious enough to set something up.

Also November, from the Gram, Staples in Tents (Cruiser heads), are hosting a campout down by the Chattooga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom