Events/Trails Typical 2020. 10/10, Annual UC Meet Cancelled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
We will be having our annual meet on the 10th at Cleveland Park in Greenville. We have a pavilion rented adjacent to a playground for the kiddos and volleyball for anyone else that can make up a few teams. I might be able to overcome my old Kuwait beach volleyball injury of 20 aught 3. :D More specific details to come but mark your calendars now.

When: 10/10 at TBD
Where: Cleveland Park Pavilion 6
What: Fire the President (elections) and have a raffle.

Last edited:
I think during a time of national crisis the elections are suspended and the current administration carries on! Can I get a second?

I think during a time of national crisis the elections are suspended and the current administration carries on! Can I get a second?
As long as the national continues, our little shindig can too. ;)

What time? I have to be in Clemson that afternoon, but I would like to meet you guys.

I may be in.

What time? I have to be in Clemson that afternoon, but I would like to meet you guys.
Let's shoot for a Noon start. Still working out details (any catering suggestions?). We have the pavilion all day if anyone wants to use it sooner or later. Just let me know.

Posted to Facebook for anyone to mark they are going or share.

Raffle prizes starting to roll in too. :D

Sneak peek at some prizes for the raffle. Reefmonkey and Toyota of Greenville plus some club acquired goodies.
C86BF701-A5BC-45D5-A7AF-17F378ACDBF3.jpeg

With Rona concerns we are not catering. Consider this a great picnic spot to BYO.

It’s October! That means 10 days until we meet. Some raffle items from the photo above:
2 $100 gift certificates from Toyota of Greenville.

Reefmonkey Toyota keychain,TEQ frisbees, and stickers.

Jansport gear hauler duffle

2 Yeti bottles

Kelty camp blanket

Mora knife

NOCO battery terminal corrosion pads

More to come...

Every current member gets a ticket, and we will sell more. See you next Saturday.

Please post up if you plan to attend, we need to determine whether or not to continue with Saturday's plans.

Plan to be there but it looks like weather may not be very good.......

I may sneak in and out... supposed to celebrate father in law's b'day over the weekend, sometime.

non-committal millennial

Totally pumpkin spice latte weather. 😄

Only if you are warm & dry......if there is heavy rain the time of the meeting, I'm doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom