For Sale TX, Coming soon, Red FJ62 with H55 Conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots of folks search for the right truck, so this is for those who want a heads up to get your finances in order or wait a little longer. If you want to be notified when the is about to hit market, email me( see sig for email) and I will alert these group of folks first.

Please don’t ask me for pics, price or more details, those inquiries will go unanswered. When it is market ready, all of this will be disclosed.

Timeframe- ready for market in about 4-5 weeks

Location- Austin TX

Details:
  • Original red paint with gray interior
  • All stock
  • 176k miles
  • New top end, had a blown HG and I put on a fresh rebuilt head with OEM parts, including water pump. Ready for another 176k miles
  • Has the H55 5 speed conversion done

I know this is a little longer than expected but it is really close. Some other life things have gotten in the way, always does doesn't it?! Realistically should be on the market in 3-4 weeks. Here is a teaser shot.

I know this is a little longer than expected but it is really close. Some other life things have gotten in the way, always does doesn't it?! Realistically should be on the market in 3-4 weeks. Here is a teaser shot.

Yep, looks like a red 62.

View attachment 1955305

This ad could really use pics, price, and details.

Seth- this is not a For Sale ad, it's a Coming Soon ad, which means it is for those serious parties who are searching to alert them that a nice specimen is coming. Many times a truck hits the market and people are not liquid with their finances and have to sell something first, this is a heads up for those people.

Serious parties have already contacted me about this truck and will be alerted first, and another ad will be made when it is ready for market.

Seth- this is not a For Sale ad, it's a Coming Soon ad, which means it is for those serious parties who are searching to alert them that a nice specimen is coming. Many times a truck hits the market and people are not liquid with their finances and have to sell something first, this is a heads up for those people.

Serious parties have already contacted me about this truck and will be alerted first, and another ad will be made when it is ready for market.
yes...it was a joke because you specifically asked for people not to ask for what I asked for :cheers:

Lots of folks search for the right truck, so this is for those who want a heads up to get your finances in order or wait a little longer. If you want to be notified when the is about to hit market, email me( see sig for email) and I will alert these group of folks first.

Please don’t ask me for pics, price or more details, those inquiries will go unanswered. When it is market ready, all of this will be disclosed.

Timeframe- ready for market in about 4-5 weeks

Location- Austin TX

Details:
  • Original red paint with gray interior
  • All stock
  • 176k miles
  • New top end, had a blown HG and I put on a fresh rebuilt head with OEM parts, including water pump. Ready for another 176k miles
  • Has the H55 5 speed conversion done
Add me to the list please!

Is it almost for sale yet? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom