Two issues at once! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got two TT issues today in the mail. They were stuck together with the wrapping.

Soooo....Brian Glahn (#15123)...I have your issue! :flipoff2:

Yep, jackpot here as well.... (#15282) I've got your iish

Wife's going out your way thursday can drop off or if you wish can send back through the postal system?

Trevor and Planet_X, please contact Rhonda and let her know what happened so she can get replacement issues out to 15123 and 15282. It would probably cost more to send them back than simply keep 'em...

Thanks and happy cruisin'!

It may be easier for me to deliver it to 15123 than send another. He has an Atlanta address. But I'll let Rhonda know.

Okay, didn't realize it was that convenient for you. And if you want to, it's always an excuse to meet another cruiserhead! I wonder how these got stuck together, whether it's USPS or American Web? And I wonder how often it happens?

The tt was delivered to doorstep yesterday, nobody home but if Rhonda has their phone # she could verify if they got the issue.

This would certainly impress them with TLCA's service, I imagine.

Trevor, what's your full name?

Planet X, ditto. And whose issue did you receive?

editor@tlca.org if you prefer to keep this private.

This is a printer not a postal issue. I'll talk to them.

Thanks for pointing this out.

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Trevor, what's your full name?

Planet X, ditto. And whose issue did you receive?

editor@tlca.org if you prefer to keep this private.

This is a printer not a postal issue. I'll talk to them.

Thanks for pointing this out.

TJK

Ok, called Rhonda and she is going to call them to ensure they recieved their copy.
ahsta

I emailed membership@tlca.org and explained what happened. I don't know if that's Rhonda, or not. I mapquested the address today, and I'll be in that neck of the woods on Saturday morning. Maybe I'll just deliver it personally.

I never got my issue :( maybe this happened to me :( I know i dont have to re-new for another 6 months or so....

My issue has never showed up either, I'm thinking it went to the wrong address or the USPS lost it. Anyway I can get mine? I'm getting tired of waiting. Usually my TT shows up byt the 5th or 6th and it has never been this late.

Call Rhonda Mumm in the administration office: (605) 388-TLCA.

With apologies.

TJK

I delivered 15123's to the address on the cover this morning. Drove the Cruiser there, too. Nobody was home :frown: so I left it on the front door.

Funny, 2 of our local club members had this happen.. One buddy calls.. Said his mom called as the trails goes to his old house.. Said his trails was there as was one of our really good friends also another club member.. So we held it for ransom.. It might have been a sticky situation at the printer? Strange it happened to soo many.. And that they made it that far being stuck together..
From what I can tall it was area related not name related.. Cause the 2 that were stuck together were one starting with the last name of "A" and one with the last name of "Z".. I am thinking there are a few names between all of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom