Turf N Surf (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad Coco

GOLD Star
Threads
Who all is going? This will by my first. Any recommendations on where to get a trailer down there or what do most of you do?

Renting the trailers is great, they set em up for ya on the beach. Some PMC tent camp, some have cab overs, some RV's, just hook up with the guys and circle the wagons. Easy ups with clips to keep the top fabric on the frame and rope with bags to fill with sand to keep em down works. tarps flap and get annoying so for a wind break I have used the ploycarb panels from home cheapo and just use self tappers to screw em onto easy up after it is set up, get 4 panels so you can do 2 sides, let em overhang, no cutting nec. and set easy up so the corner takes the wind not the side, it will knock the set up over. Camp fire in a can works well if you can create a low wind spot. Bring flag, and be ready, the sand will get everywhere, no joke.

You find sand years later. knowing where it came from :D ... Rent a trailer Eric. They haul it in to meet you and put where you want and you call them when you leave to let them know they can come pick it up. It's a great party.

Looks like Jeeper Ron, Rolando and myself will be in Baja that week with our ladies.

You find sand years later. knowing where it came from :D ... Rent a trailer Eric. They haul it in to meet you and put where you want and you call them when you leave to let them know they can come pick it up. It's a great party.
Have a company you recommend down there?

Pretty sure "Luv 2 Camp" is the only outfit we've seen down there on the beach. Look them up for Oceano Dunes and give them a call. Makes camping in the wind, fog and blowing sand well worth it.

Luv to camp trailers! Worked good for me. I will be there! I plan on going Thursday. I will bring my cabover camper.
Is there a particular place I should have them put it. Never being there, I have no idea what to tell them. I know we want to camp with the PMC peeps!

When you get down there to the entrance to the beach give them a call. Tell them to meet you at Mile post #6 I believe. Pretty sure that is where Turf n surf happens. Drive on down the beach til you get there. Depending on the day and time you arrive, you will see a gathering of cruisers in the area. Usually a couple PMC folks are there early to grab some choice property. They usually have the PMC banner hanging. Figure out where you want your trailer and wait for it to arrive. The club will help you find a spot. Usually Roger and and Terry are the first to arrive. Not sure about this year though. Have fun.

I did it myself last year. First make your reservation on Reseved America. Com first, luv 2 camp will ask you for your reservation number and then call them. They are very nice people to deal with it. You can call them when you are there to tell them where you want your trailer to be set up, by then a few will be there or try to get in touch with Roger. he will tell you where PMC area is, If you have any ?'s call me or text me. Good luck

Knorr boys are going in on Thursday !!!! Looking forward to seeing you Guys

I'll be there, I put a new 6.0 motor in the cruiser, I could never get the last one to run right after the Rubicon so I'm ready to throw some sand in the air-
Tim

My life changed. Mom just moved out and I've got to finish building her new home. No T & S for me this year. Next year for sure!

hope see you guys ????? Knorr Tribe will be there !!!!! on Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom