Turf n surf 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have a church outing in Turlock, going to miss it! Remembering our first encounter with the H20BOSS And the Mrs.. Great trip, have fun.

Who is planning on going I am going over Friday afternoon will arrive around 6pm. Plan on hanging out until Saturday evening and then head home.

looks like i decided to go. ill be leaving saturday morning and be there around 9-10am

be in this, no quad this time. still working progress. i really need a camper shell
21411_10200359752707743_525068070_n.jpg

I helped a friend out with a Do It Yourself style tent in the bed of his truck. Basically a PVC pipe frame and tarp stretched over it. I think it cost him $30 including some bungees to tie the tarp down. It is all slip together joints, no glue necessary.
List of materials:
2 - 1" PVC pipe x 10'
8 - 1" PVC 45° connectors
2 - 1" T connectors
1 - 10'x12' tarp
1 - package of bungees (6-10)

For a really good shot of the pieces assembled check out a YouTube video named: DIY Truck Tent About 5:00 into the video you can see the assembled frame using PVC pipe.

I helped a friend out with a Do It Yourself style tent in the bed of his truck. Basically a PVC pipe frame and tarp stretched over it. I think it cost him $30 including some bungees to tie the tarp down. It is all slip together joints, no glue necessary.
List of materials:
2 - 1" PVC pipe x 10'
8 - 1" PVC 45° connectors
2 - 1" T connectors
1 - 10'x12' tarp
1 - package of bungees (6-10)

For a really good shot of the pieces assembled check out a YouTube video named: DIY Truck Tent About 5:00 into the video you can see the assembled frame using PVC pipe.

that is pretty cool. i might just do it if i find time tomorrow after work. otherwise my tent and a tarp over that will do and it should be some what warm

We have a church outing in Turlock, going to miss it! Remembering our first encounter with the H20BOSS And the Mrs.. Great trip, have fun.

Jerry every year Francine and I talk about how we met you guys when we go to this run. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom