Tundra wheels on my 100-series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need some wheel help. I want to put some wheels from a 2018 Tundra on my '04 100- series. Will any Tundra wheels fit a 100 or do I need to worry about brakes clearing and offset and all that jazz? I'm good with many things, but wheels are not my strong point. Here's a pic of the ones I'm considering:

Screenshot_20210410-170619.png

There’s a massive thread on this should you want more info than what replies to this thread net you. Anyways:

they fit the same as the factory 18’s no mod needed to the wheels. Wheel spacers will allow you to fit the wheel caps with no modification. Otherwise you will need to flatten the grease caps to accommodate the center cap. Still no modification to the wheel. I just completed the set i put on my 2003

1618090609993.jpeg

These links are a great start. You’ll have no issues switching your wheels. Perfect fit with no offset/ brake issues. For me finding the right wheel/tire fit was a real pain. I just bought a 1993 80 with a 3” IVD lift. I upgraded to 35’s but it took quite a bit of research to find the right fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom