Tuffy Console - FJ40 6 1/2"-8" GREAT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All - Up for sale is a Black Tuffy console in great condition. This came with my 1977 and was a few months old when I bought the truck, but I removed it for the resto and went back to the stock console. I have debated selling it for a few years, but someone else should have it. There are no holes in the vinyl armrest and it is in overall great cosmetic and working condition. A quick clean and it will be ready to bolt down. This is known as the "6.5 into 8 inch" version. The body of the unit is 6.5 inches but widens to accommodate the stereo. This is THE Tuffy console for the FJ40, but will fit other rigs. There are many mounting kits and options directly from Tuffy if needed.

Tuffy SKU number is: SKU: 024-01. You can see it here: Deluxe Stereo Security Console for Jeep Wrangler, YJ, Toyota Truck, Toyota LandCruiser FJ-40

Also included is the Tuffy mounting kit: FJ-40 1973-78 Console Mounting Kit for Toyota Landcruiser FJ-40. This has been slightly modified to accommodate the rear heater

Bonus - I will throw in a stereo installation kit (speaker wire, electrical wire, crimp connectors and wire ties) so you wont have to chase this down. The stereo compartment will hold a DIN size stereo

PRICE: $175 - (List price is $300 (or so) + shipping as equipped). Count on ground shipping in the Continental US to be around $20.

Here is the feature list as described by Tuffy:

Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4” steel latch which enables the lid to be latched closed without locking
Patented Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather seals
Padded arm rest for added comfort, Marine grade vinyl
Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive hinging system with built-in lid stop
Added security with Pin-Lock hinge design
Polypropylene seat belt straps (only have 1)
Durable texture powder coat finish
Grade 8 mounting hardware provided
Oversized drink holders with anti-rattle rubber drink fingers
Convenience storage tray
Stereo mounting compartment
Two point welded 1/2” solid steel striker
Rubber floor mat

Paypal or a check works. Send me a PM.

Thanks.

Dave
DSC02962.JPG
DSC02964.JPG