Tucson Gathering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Hey, it was good meeting you guys last Friday. We definitely need to do that again.
OK so for all of you out there in cruiser land, lets get together in the next few weeks for a little wheeling. How about a stroll into Chivo? I'm thinking maybe on the 14th or 15th of May. What do you guys think? :D

Can you go any sooner, I'll be gone all of May for training. I could go monday the 18th or Thurs through Monday possibly. Also have you done Charlou Gap yet?

I would love to go. May will be about the latest I would be able to go. I have to take it through emissions in May and then will start the tear down for the engine swap and powersteering upgrades. I will also be doing the disk brakes then.

Took me a little while to get back on mud. My 5th anniversary was friday so I've been busy making my honey :D . Anyway I'm only free for wheeling on weekends. I can go out tomorrow 4/17 or next weekend 23/24. If anybody is interested in hitting the trail tomorrow post up and I will check back b4 9 pm or call me. I'm in the book under Kuenster, there is only one in Tucson. :cheers:

Just walked in the door from a long weekend in the Colorado mountains. Will look at things and see if next weekend would work for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom