Tube bender (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's tube bender was that yall were using to make bob's bumper at the wrenching weekend last Feb.? What brand was it and what does something like that go for? Also do you know the sizes/ thickness that it can do?

Mine, I have 1 3/4" and 3/4" dies. Cost for a bender
Parts # JD2 Model #3
Bender 10-1001-2 $266.50 NOW is $295
¾” Die 10-2004 $105.00 Now is $115
1 ¾” Die 10-2060 $200.00 now is $260
------------
$571.50 semi total $670

Notcher $179.00 Now is $197.50
------------
Total $750.50 Now is $867.5

Thickness? It's got a minimum and it might be really hard to do solid bar stock!
But it's manual.. Not hydro..
Rob's got some different dies in his bender so I'm thinking between Rob and Myself we got a variety..

I wouldn't buy one.. You are welcome to use mine if you want, if you want to buy a different die to throw in the mix for mine? that's even better.. We'll have more wrenching weekends at Chris's place this winter. Really for the price of admission you have to justify buying a bender.. The way this one was purchased is a few of the guys threw in $ so I could buy one for us to use.. If you want to make a tube framed buggy then yeah go buy your own! I'm not bending that much tube! :)
But seriously, Both Rob and I have benders, we're not evil (well I'm not! ) just ask and you'll probably get us to help..

Thanks guys I'll let you know if I need it. I have been thinking about bending up a basket for a roof rack. I am sure we can work something out if need be.

>>trainrech Bring beer.

Can do.

Thanks

-Noah

then I'd recommend the 3/4" die.. It has a tight CLR (center line radius). I picked it up for cooler racks and smallish stuff like that.. Square tube is cool for stuff like that as well but ain't got one of dem dies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom