Ttora '06 Azrocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys the time has once again drawn near. We have had a few discussions at some of the Sonic meets about getting the club out for this event. It is being held from March 17-19 near Florence Junction. For those who did not attend last year, you missed a great time. I will be leading the Saturday Upper Woodpecker run during the event. I have not yet decided which run I will be doing on Friday. I will be on site Thursday, Staying the night on both Friday and Saturday, then heading home on Sunday mid morning to early afternoon.

More info can be found on the TTORA site: http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22598

Please post up here if you are planning to come out. This is a great event with trails for all levels of vehicle. There's plenty of good company and whatnot also.

I think it would be great to have all of the club members planning to attend in the same camping area together. Last year we had a respectable showing with 5 or six members in attendance. I'd like to blow that away this year.

Let's get a rollcall going.

I just replaced my tie rods, and brakes this past weekend, need an alignment now. I have the seal and gasket kit to do my transfer case/ AT repair to stop the ATF from flowing into the transfer case. I should have that done by then and then on to the PW/PDL problem so I don't die in the heat. That said and a few wrenching weekends in between still; I should have those things squared away by then and barring anyother unforseen work related issue I should make this event.

I plan on coming out for it. I don't know if I will be able to camp but I plan on being there Sat at least... would upper woodpecker be a good trail for the LX?? I don't know if I will be able to take friday off work but we will see.

So

1. BMan
2. Cantinero
3. Rhino
4. Clarkrw3

Rob,

You have sliders and lockers? I would recommend sliders at a minimum. We can get ya through w/o them but I would suggest that you should have them regardless.

I plan on being there...possible Thrusday and friday night. If I come I will bring my ovens. If we are all in one group I will do the cooking as long as we do a group buy on food and I know how many will be there. It will be simple, but good.
Let me know who is interested...

Sounds like fun. I will pencil it in also... Is this meet a guys only.. or is everyone bringing thier wives/girlfriends too?

BMAN said:
Rob,

You have sliders and lockers? I would recommend sliders at a minimum. We can get ya through w/o them but I would suggest that you should have them regardless.
Yes, lockers, sliders, and tcase skid. Sounds good!!

brittan said:
I plan on being there...possible Thrusday and friday night. If I come I will bring my ovens. If we are all in one group I will do the cooking as long as we do a group buy on food and I know how many will be there. It will be simple, but good.
Let me know who is interested...

Count me in on the Dutch oven feast. Ill donate my dime for sure.

I'm in for some dutch oven grub fo'shizzle. I'm sure Offroader5 will be down too but I'll confirm that tomorrow.

Apple cobbler this time?

Rob, you'll be fine for Woodpecker on Saturday.

Project, I too would bring my girlfriend if I had one. Alas, I do not and the wife won't be there either. But you are more than welcome to bring yours "and your little dog too!"

I will start getting together a menu. I will plan on dinner Thursday, breakfast and dinner on Friday, and breakfast Saturday. Dinners will have cobbler or crumble deserts.
Post up your recommendations. I can do fried chicken to deep dish pizza.
Bman...I can do apple...you want pie filling or crispy fresh stuff? Please advise.

Will the camp site be motor home accessible?

Yes Cliff.

Pie filling Brittan. Friday night! I will probably not be staying the night on Thursday but will sure try to hang out as late as possable. How's $5 per meal hit ya in the pocket book. Will that cover me?

We should be able to get away with 5-7 $ for each meal. I just need to know numbers so I have enough food...

Cracker cakes anyone? I'm thinking Saturday AM. Who's got a griddle?

hell with cracker cakes in the AM. That involves getting up early. Not my style.....not that I am going to be there Sat. anyway. BUT, it looks good for Friday, if anyone is going to be around and wants to bounce their rigs off of some rocks.....

So BMAN, how many of your TTORA cohorts are staying through till Sunday?

I'm only able to get there by Friday night.

goodtimes said:
hell with cracker cakes in the AM. That involves getting up early. Not my style.....not that I am going to be there Sat. anyway. BUT, it looks good for Friday, if anyone is going to be around and wants to bounce their rigs off of some rocks.....

Branden and I will be out there Friday. What time were you going to make it out there? If not really early, I could come out early Friday morning (6-7 am or so) and just get my tent setup and throw everything in the tent and we could head out for the trail. What trail you want to run? I'm even down for a late night run Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom