Test: Trying to copy & paste from MS Word (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
Since it has been about a year since I purchased my 40 and I have made some measurable progress towards making it more road/trail worthy, I figured I would start a build thread. I will include many pictures as I know most people enjoy looking at the pictures rather than reading the words. (And who doesn’t like to pimp their own cruiser?) I will also try to include as much technical information as possible to help others on their quest as others have helped me. I’ll start from the beginning.

Day I bought it:

clip_image002.jpg

clip_image004.jpg

clip_image006.jpg

clip_image008.jpg

I paid $3600 for it with less than a month’s experience roaming around MUD. Aside from just really wanting a cruiser, I justified buying it because of all of the extras it came with: winch (Warn 8274), already lifted, new 35” BFG’s, ran well, solid soft top, brand new bikini top, brand new soft doors, rust free hard doors, hi-lift, & 2 spare wheels & brand new tires (sold as they were 33’s and the rims were 8 lugs) . Looking back after a year of roaming mud I feel I paid a fair price for what I got. I have seen a few built rigs sell for less than what I now have into mine, but the whole idea was to build it myself, the way I wanted it & learn the ins & outs of my rig.

Well that sucks. So I am going to have to upload every single damn pic. Any way to upload more than 3 pics per reply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom