Trip, Expedition and Meet-up Notices Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Enjoyed hanging out with you guys again! Glad the weather is getting better, we can do that more often. I do like the Halsey/Tuttle ideas too.

Thanks for the link Bryan! That will come in handy in the slow process of bit by bit trying to unshabby the 80.

Really was great to meet more of you and see some really cool Landcruisers, thanks for the fun time. Russ and I were talking about how all landcruisers are so unique and amazing machines that they make you want to have a couple different ones!

IMG_9913.jpeg

IMG_9914.jpeg

IMG_9918.jpeg

I didn’t take enough pictures! And I only got the trucks as Al was leaving, so only one cool one or Russ’s Prado hiding behind Al’s 80.

Sorry @Blueif155 i didn’t get a shot of your 100, and it is a really rad truck! Great setup and next time I’m going to check it out better.

I didn’t take enough pictures! And I only got the trucks as Al was leaving, so only one cool one or Russ’s Prado hiding behind Al’s 80.

Sorry @Blueif155 i didn’t get a shot of your 100, and it is a really rad truck! Great setup and next time I’m going to check it out better.
Thank you, I’d enjoy looking closer at your 80 as well.
Next time😉

IMG_9910.jpeg

Just look at Al’s 80, his engine bay is a work of art! So nice and clean! Figures , I did take this while you were there, 100 in hiding to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom