Trip, Expedition and Meet-up Notices Only (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oops, was trying to type out I think I can make it, Saturday or Sunday. Will see is some of the Lincoln guys are interested.

Also, saw a grey 80 yesterday well built, with rhino liner on the bottom half, snorkel, all the goodies, can’t remember whose that is.

Not sure if I can make it yet or not but I did drive mine to work today for the first time in a long while and think I may have spotted @corn man ’s rig at Olston’s Auto? Looking good.

Looks like Sunday may be a slightly nicer day than Saturday, a little warmer and less windy. I'm thinking 12:00 Sunday - bring your own lunch!

Anyone have a good idea on a park to meet at? I was thinking someplace around southwest Omaha so some of the Lincoln folks could come in as well. There are a few state park/rec areas in that area - I think it's $7 for daily entry, or get an annual pass to all the state parks for $35. Mahoney State Park, Platte River State Park, Louisville State Rec, Schramm State Rec, Memphis Lake State Rec are all options. Mahoney is the biggest and would probably give us the best chance of finding a spot to all park together. If someone knows of a good, free spot, I'm all for that.

Anyone else thinking of coming along? These are the other LC owners I know of in the area that I'll tag:
@corn man
@Jeff
@samuelsmith
@solomrus
@Fastback65
@JasonFJ45
@Grench
@Union

I'd love to given this amazing weather but my little guy has a slew of basketball games I can't miss! Have fun!

No Promises. Might be wrapping up a big project this weekend. See how far i get by Saturday.

I'll keep an eye on the thread for location.

--r

Two Rivers state park has a big amount of space, lots abs lots of parking lots, one less used one back by the wildlife management area.

Two Rivers state park has a big amount of space, lots abs lots of parking lots, one less used one back by the wildlife management area.
This seems like a good spot to me. Screen shot below - is that the lot you're talking about that I pinned? Coordinates: 41.21315, -96.34831

1708636585385.png

Yep, that’s the spot I was thinking, its usually not that busy back there
This seems like a good spot to me. Screen shot below - is that the lot you're talking about that I pinned? Coordinates: 41.21315, -96.34831

Yep, that’s the spot I was thinking, its usually not that busy back there
Sorry guys, a family thing came up, I won’t be able to make it tmrw.

Sorry guys, a family thing came up, I won’t be able to make it tmrw.
No worries. Doesn’t seem like very many can make it tomorrow, maybe we just try another day.

I’m just seeing this, and caffeine not kicking yet, so this is off now?

I’m still willing to go. Can meet elsewhere too if that is better. (Even for coffee. Coffee and cruisers)

I’m just seeing this, and caffeine not kicking yet, so this is off now?

I’m still willing to go. Can meet elsewhere too if that is better. (Even for coffee. Coffee and cruisers)
I’m still up for something somewhere. Let’s see who else can make it.

@liven the life did you fix your clutch?
@solomrus did you finish your project?

I'm heading to Omaha later this am anyway - can stop by whenever/wherever - so long is there's a gas station close for these thirsty things.

Last edited:
i'm free as well.

Dealing with a leg injury and a cold. I'll pass but I'd love to meet up with you guys at some point in the future!

Ok, let's stick with Plan A! Meet at 12:00 at Two Rivers, coordinates 41.21315, -96.34831. See you there guys.

1708874010145.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom