Triangle Monthly Meeting - October 4, 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Sorry for the delay in putting this thread up! It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks.

7pm @ Rally Point in Cary on Wednesday, 10/4/17.

Be there or be square! Post up if you can make it.

Ciao!

Yup, I'll be there. Have a new mod to show everyone too. Not like @NC LX, but still a mod.

I won't be able to make it. We have dinner plans with the in-laws for our daughters 12th birthday. @GLTHFJ60 I have Del's YETI cup from LR. I'll meet with you this week to get it to you.

We are supposed to have our house on the market this week, so it is a whirlwind around here, too!

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it. We have dinner plans with the in-laws for our daughters 12th birthday. @GLTHFJ60 I have Del's YETI cup from LR. I'll meet with you this week to get it to you.

I'm out of town for work. I will hit u up when I get back to get it from u. No biggie.

So I won't be able this either since I won't be back by then.

I should be able to make it. I doubt ill have time to unpack till then, work sucks

I'll be there!

Going to make an attempt. Missed the last few.

Eric, do you think you could bring the new membership packet to the meeting?
Hey Pancake, do you still want the two gallons of 50/50 red and water?

I'm 50/50 at best with how work has been lately.

Eric lives in Charlotte, so probably not :p You'll get it in short time in the mail, I'm sure.

Laura and I will be there, but we will be late. Going to check out a potential new-to-us car for Laura on the way over.

Hey Pancake, I thought I could have met with Johnny earlier to hand off the 50/50 but I've been swamped with work today. I have the 50/50 riding around in the Cruiser. Maybe we can meet some other time.

Hey Pancake, I thought I could have met with Johnny earlier to hand off the 50/50 but I've been swamped with work today. I have the 50/50 riding around in the Cruiser. Maybe we can meet some other time.
That's quite alright. We can find a better time

Was put in the mail today , I'm in the Charlotte area. It was good to met you at the expo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom