Triangle Monthly Meeting - November 11th 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bring your solo stove please :lol:
I can bring the stove, but don’t have any wood (apartment living). Anyone have wood they can bring?

I can pick up a bundle or two at the gas station on my way to the meeting if that helps.

Let's plan on meeting tomorrow at 7 as scheduled. It is supposed to rain, but if it's not, we can have a fire and hang out outside.

If it is raining, I am going to grab my food inside. We should be able to get our normal room. The people who come to the monthly meeting are the same people I hang out with, so I don't see it as increasing my personal risk.

Anyone who isn't comfortable with that, no worries! If it's raining, you can still grab food to go and we can meet outside next month.

What is the meeting location? I wouldn’t mind tying to make it to one of these to put some faces to names.

Let's plan on meeting tomorrow at 7 as scheduled. It is supposed to rain, but if it's not, we can have a fire and hang out outside.

If it is raining, I am going to grab my food inside. We should be able to get our normal room. The people who come to the monthly meeting are the same people I hang out with, so I don't see it as increasing my personal risk.

Anyone who isn't comfortable with that, no worries! If it's raining, you can still grab food to go and we can meet outside next month.

The forecast says 80% chance of rain. My plan is to now be inside. I'd hate to order food and walk out into a downpour.

Reactions: AJR
I'm here, it's raining pretty good.

Need to know how many people before I call to get a table. Right now all I know of are del, ryan,adam,and myself.

Thanks to those who were able to make it! Had a good time last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom