Triad Monthly Meeting - May 7th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
BWW's was okay.... that bbq place was good.... the burger place was good too....

We could pick a B grade mexican place since the good ones are packed on Taco Tuesday. Mexico over by me has a decent parking lot for a 10-12 car turnout. Or Mexico over on Market, which I think because it's close to the really good mexican place and Taco Bell, it's not gonna be a problem getting a seat.

Thoughts? ..... mmmmmmm tacos..

Wherever, I'm there!

Sweet Old Bills? Poor parking but good food.

If im working in town, im in.

I'm game.

There is a new taco joint in Wallburg that was really good. I know the owner and long time Toyota guy. Parking is so so but they don't have taco tuesday yet so I don't expect overcrowding to be an issue. I can talk to him if you guys want but it's a little more of a drive for our more "northern" attendees.

Why not. Go ahead and give him a buzz and let us know.

@erymer Taco Joint in Wallburg?

Not the Taco Bell I hope? :)

@erymer Taco Joint in Wallburg?

Not the Taco Bell I hope? :)
they had a big power failure this weekend when the storm rolled through....blew a transformer. So I wasn't able to reach out. I'll do it in just a few minutes.

@jamesurq

Just talked to Brian. he's excited to have us. Bear in mind there is not a taco tuesday menu yet. it's a new restaurant and he's part owner of Chopstix right around the corner. he's giving us the backroom at 6:30.

3 Amigo's
Address: 10277 NC-109, Winston-Salem, NC 27107

As of now im in ,but no cruiser.

Gonna try to be there with two little people.

So I heard from 3 Amigo's a few moments ago. Still having issues with Duke power and there were still closed as of this morning. He's going to let me know asap. But it might be good to have a backup plan just in case guys.

@jamesurq

Ok, I'm gonna try to head that way, where am I headin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom