Trailer Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

qu3a9asy.jpg
Price lowered to $7500, if anyone was looking for camper trailer setup.
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=20731.0

qu3a9asy.jpg

I guess it's time to revive this thread.

I started working on it today. Flipped the RTT to where it opens on the opposite side, and started hooking up all the water connections. it was a demo model and all that stuff was never hooked up. The lights have a bad connection somewhere in the frame, and the wiring work was somewhat mediocre so I'm stripping all that out and starting over from scratch. After that i may re-locate the water tank so it doesn't have all that extra weight on the tounge. Thoughts?

image-3318365744.jpg

image-3318365744.jpg

Water over the axle was always my plan, then run a filler cap just like a fuel door on a truck.

Keep the weight, water, batteries, pump... As low as you an and close to axle as Erick said.

There's places you can get custom water tanks to really take advantage of space and get it low.

Got to work on the trailer a good bit this weekend. Cleaned it up really good, ran brand new propane hose from the tongue to the grill, got a new regulator, trashed the battery that was in it and will be upgrading to a Die-Hard Platinum (or 2), installed a bottle opener on the tongue (a must), got all the water hose and pump ready to go for when the battery gets here. I also ordered a matching rim and tire for a spare, and a 17lb Composite propane tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom