trailer lid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone recommend a place to fab a lid for my m101 trailer? Perferably in the east valley but a place with a good reputation is worth the drive...

Thanks!

Oh come on...someone has to have a recommendation! I don't weld and have never had anyone fab anything for me so I have no clue where to go.

Howdy! The only one I really knew about was TruckWerks, but they have gone out of business. John

Might try my neighbor at Skips Buggy Fab. He'll make just about anything.
480-510-4222 skipstertempe@yahoo.com

That sucks, when?
They pulled the plug last weekend. They just couldn't find enough customers. Might have been due to specializing in domestic diesel mods and upgrades. Fuel is getting close to $6, and cranking up the boost and fuel pressure don't make for better MPGs. Too bad. John

Try the guys over at Toy Box Auto off Price and Rio Salado next to the 101 & 202 in Tempe. 480-966-0054. Carlos and Jake. They both wheel and have built Runners. They are also the offical shop for the 350Z group here in town. They know how to fab, crawl and how to go fast. Most likely they will need to see the trailer. Give them a call and drag it down there for them to look at.

+1 on Toybox auto Carlos is a great Mechanic..

... TruckWerks, but they have gone out of business. John

There was some clarification on this last night at the meet. They are moving and will be using a new name, but will be in biz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom