Trail run early Feb? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't know most of you, but have been lurking for a while. I am a member of Cascade Cruisers and Lone Star Land Cruisers in Austin,TX. I have been without a truck for 3 years, after gifting my BJ42 to my son in Texas. My new truck needs a test run!. Curious if anyone is up for a TSF/Brown's camp day run easy to medium trails.

I just picked up a 2019 4runner, so a huge difference from my 40 series! Gotta test out all the buttons and such!

My goal is to see what my new 4runner can do without breaking anything, hence the easy-medium. Anyone up to join me?

Flexible on which days, either this weekend or next. Look forward to hitting the trails.

Cheers.

I made it out Saturday with a Facebook group. We hit larch mountain in Washington and had a great run. We were out much longer than expected. Had to cut 3 trees out of the trails and another group cut 5 more along the same trail. We had 7 rigs, mostly 4Runner and tacos. Used my winch a ton!

I’ll have to watch the Portland Metro group more. Glad you found a group and had fun! Next time

Lookin' to go out again this Sunday (Feb 4th) to Tillamook State Forest, but need some partners. Anyone game?

My engine developed a knocking sound so kinda out of the game for awhile. It was nice yesterday, hope you got out onto a trail

Thanks lorax for the nudge to get out! I have definitely been slacking on the cruiser front as home projects have taken center stage. As soon as we get HVAC squared away should have more free time. Will make sure to watch this thread a little closer.

Cheers

Lookin' to go out again this Sunday (Feb 4th) to Tillamook State Forest, but need some partners. Anyone game?
I missed this as well. Funny I was at browns camp on Saturday with another group and would have met up with you!
EDIT: just realised Saturday was the 3rd, but still.....haha

received_748564777334292.jpeg

20240203_140506.jpg

20240203_131118.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom