Trail repair at tellico, need part! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey yall. Im here on Woody's computer to see if there are any last minute people driving up to tellico wenesday or thursday. If any one is from the Atlanta area that is coming up either of those days could yall go by Urban Landcruisers and pick up a 80 series passenger side knuckle. I also need the hardware with it. I tallked to an employee and he said I could pick one up. If someone can do it please just ask David Dearborn if I could get one and pay him back right when I get back thursday. Thanks again and respond if you want because Woody will be here, I have to go back to camp at trail 5. I will be back here tomarrow though at crawfords. Thanks again for the help if possible and a dinner tomarrow will be given to whoever does it. Hope all is well cause I know it isn't really with me. Later.

:cheers:
Josh/stuck

Last edited:
Hey Josh,
The best I could do for you is pick it up for you Friday afternoon and get it to you on Saturday morning. as far as needing all the hardware. It would be best if you came up with a parts list so we don't waste time you don't have on part's you don't have. Let me know.

Thanks. Im back home now. I don't need it anymore. I just tapped it and got bigger bolts for now. A big thanks to Josh, Steve, John, and Woody for all the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom